Friday, May 9, 2008

Here it comes... the excitement begins.

It doesn't feel so long ago, when the snow covered the ground and our wedding was over 100 days away (according to my knot calculator thing... I don't just count the days by myself). But now, the sun is shining almost on a daily basis, I have a week left of school, and I'm getting married in 22 days. Its kind of getting so close I don't know what to do with myself.  I feel like I should be doing something, but I'm not.  We are now premarital counseling graduates.  We made it through all the homework/busywork and now are on our way to getting married. 
In other news, we bought a huge bed and its now in my room. Its sooo comfortable and huge, so much better than my ikea bed. It was the deal of all deals too, a $3000 bed for $650. Its going to be sooo much fun to move! We have to rent a Uhaul. Joyous. 

No comments: