Thursday, July 10, 2008

So tired...

Really, I hate working so much, but I'm unable to give up anymore of my hours or responsibilities.  I'm so tired.  Every night I get home I lay on the couch for about twenty minutes and go to sleep.  Then I wake up (still tired).  I have so much to do that I'll never get to. 
I need to go to the grocery store. 
I need to fold that last load of laundry. 
It would be nice if I would iron some of Tim's pants so he can actually wear them. 
I should clean my downstairs. 
I need to workout. 
I still need to go to work (until 10 most likely, and I started this morning at 730). Kill me now. 

The job search has been slightly disappointing.  I applied for a high school swim coaching position at Bellevue and had an interview.  In this interview, I realized I don't want to coach high school swimming, because if I did it I would need another job, and I never want to work two jobs again.  I also learned I don't respect the coach of Bellevue, so even if it was something that would workout for me, I wouldn't ever want to work with him.  It was good practice for interviewing though, seeing that I'm horrendous at that. 

No comments: