Monday, March 24, 2008

The Aura of Stress

I'm feeling stressed and I'm not quite sure why I feel this way. I don't really have that much to do, but for some reason I feel like I do. 
I think its kind of my bridal shower... I know people are coming, but they aren't RSVPing to Kelli and its stressing me out.  I'm worried people just won't come or something.  

I started our invitations, it only took like 20 minutes to assemble them all, which was sweet. Now I just have to address them and wait for Timmy to put food cards in them. YAY. 

We're going to look at apartments today and tomorrow, which I actually AM excited for... 

Sigh. 
 



1 comment:

Laura said...

aw sister, I know this can be stressful. People are just plain bad about RSVP'ing I think (or they realize last minute!). How many people did you invite? Anyway, God will work it out. It will be fun, showers aren't supposed to be really big anyway. So, we're on for shopping fri right?!